The annual report of the Global Brain Health Institute (GBHI) shares an overview of activities and highlights from the GBHI community.
- 2020–2021: View or download a print-friendly copy
- 2019–2020: View or download a print-friendly copy
- 2018–2019: View or download a print-friendly copy
“This report chronicles a highly engaged and increasingly networked group of fellows whose collaborative efforts through art, medicine, research, education, and advocacy are making a global impact,” says Victor Valcour, Executive Director, GBHI.
Read the report to discover:
- Regional stories
- Annual conference highlights
- The Pilot Awards for Global Brain Health leaders
- Project highlights
- Financials at a glance