Communi-TEA: A Biannual Call for Global Atlantic Fellows from GBHI
Wednesday, November 29, 2023
San Francisco: 8:00 - 9:30am UTC -8
Dublin: 4:00 - 5:30pm UTC
Global Atlantic Fellows at GBHI are invited to "Communi-TEA," a twice a year call designed for the alumni community to connect and inspire.
- Offered twice a year just for Global Atlantic Fellows from GBHI to go deep during a 90-minute call, aimed to also complement other channels for communication that are being utilized for connection such as the monthly GBHI Alumni Newsletter.
- Now called “Communi-TEA” – Grab a cup of tea or other tasty beverage and settle into a call to catch up with fellow-fellows, learn about current projects in brain health equity, hear updates from GBHI team members, and more!
- New elements to help you tap into your GBHI community.
Agenda (subject to change)
- Welcome from Alumni Relations – Elisabetta Favero and Camellia Latta
- Break-Out Rooms for Catching Up
- GBHI Site Director Updates – Brian Lawlor and Victor Valcour – State of GBHI
- Deep Dive – Naiara Demnitz, Global Atlantic Fellow – Lifestyle and indices of brain structure in older adults in England and Denmark and Q&A
- Discussion on community care and wellness followed by Atlantic Institute Highlights from GFAB – Global Atlantic Fellows Anne Browning and Maritza Pintado Caipa and Q&A
- GBHI Team Updates
- Closing Reflections
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.